A Trusted Ally In Your Time Of Need
If you are struggling with a family law issue in California, the attorneys at Macksoud Macksoud & Davis, LLP, are here to answer your questions, protect your rights and help you pursue a favorable outcome.
Our firm’s founder, Alexander E. Macksoud, is one of a select group of California family law attorneys who is certified as a family law specialist by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. He is joined in practice by his son, Alexander E. Macksoud II, a skilled divorce lawyer with a proven record of trial success, and Cameron Davis, a family law attorney devoted to achieving our clients’ goals in a cost-effective manner.
Our clients come to us during difficult times. We are committed to helping them achieve their goals and moving ahead to a brighter tomorrow.
Full-Service Family Law Representation
We handle a broad range of family law issues for clients in Long Beach and Torrance and throughout Southern California. The scope of our practice includes:
- Divorce: We can protect your future in divorce proceedings, including complex property division and spousal support determinations.
- Child custody: Our lawyers are strong advocates for parents facing child custody disputes, relocation issues and other sensitive matters that affect their parental rights.
- Child support: We can protect your interests in child support determinations and related matters such as modifications and paternity actions.
- Domestic partnerships: If you are bound by a domestic partnership, our attorneys can advise you on dissolution and other matters.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: Whether you wish to establish a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement or are being asked to sign one, we can review all relevant documents and advise you on the best course of action.
- Restraining orders: We protect the rights of those who need the protection of a restraining order as well as those falsely accused of domestic violence.
We understand the sensitive nature of legal issues that affect the family. Our lawyers and staff are here to provide you with an understanding source of guidance and advocacy, so you do not have to face these matters alone.
Talk With A Lawyer Who Can Protect Your Rights
If you are facing a divorce, a custody dispute or any family law issue in California, we are here to protect your rights and your future. Call our law offices at 310-961-2989 or contact us online to arrange a consultation with an experienced family law attorney.